Thursday, July 29, 2010

7/29

Dear you,
I hope your happy the way you left things because im not. You lied again and my heart is way more stable but it still hurts. After everything, all the plans, and all the promises. But see fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. I will not let you fool me again. You come and go in my life and its not fair to me to have to keep waiting and wondering when you gonna come to my side and when your gonna turn your back.I only live once and all this pain is tearing me down so no more. I'm gonna learn to enjoy my life before its too late. You were my best friends and to say that all we can ever do now it talk now and then is just cruel. I was there for you when you begged me to stay with you because I was all you had and now you left me without a care in the world. I didn't get to hear your voice because you were to cowardly to even call me. Well fuckk you because you had your chances and when you come crawling back asking for forgivness it wont be given because ive heard it all before. I wanted you in my life because I thought you'd be the one to care the most and just be there for me no matter what but no you never did any of those things and I bent over backwards just trying to keep you happy. I deserve more and I know it. You never approved of how I lived my life and I always tried to change for you but I couldn't. I need to be immature at time but I know when to step up and be mature. So fuck you because once again I fell for your secrets and lies. You killed it
Love, me

No comments: