Thursday, July 1, 2010

Some Bestfriend Huh?

It's as if I have become obsolete in your life. We used to be as one, the way we talked, the way we moved, and the way we'd hold each other and forget that the rest of the world even existed. Yet, now what am I to you; just a memory? In my eyes you'll always be more then a memory. You were my best friend, I would have died for you and now we don't even speak. Why? Was I not good enough to be a part of your fucked up little world? I helped you through so much and I deicated myself to you. It sounds intense but it really was. You promised me you'd always be here for me, yet where are you now? I never wanted to get close to you and you knew that. I told you about all the people that had hurt me and all the people that had broke my trust and you promised you'd never be one of them. You made me bealive that you were different and that you were truly there for me, silly me. You even forced up some tears telling me of how much you never wanted to leave my side and how happy I made you. I never wanted more than your friendship and now you won't even write me back. Don't I deserve a little more then small talk? We haven't even spoke in months and it's not because I didn't try. I tried on countless occasions but after a while its tiring. I have feelings too and they have been hurt so many times. My biggest mistake was letting my guard down like I promised myself I would never do. And you proved to me that I should never let my guard down again.

No comments: