Monday, December 15, 2008

Deja Vu

Photobucket

So I had this friend, a type of friend you spend every waking moment with. I might have mentioned her before. Me and her are no longer friends because of some stupid agrument. Well, last April her and I started talking again, keeping it casual and what not. Then I went into the hospital and when I came out I tried to contact her and she never got back to me. She ignored me when I saw her and she deleted me from her friends list on myspace. Well in the end I was the one who got hurt. Just like the time before. Well last night she called me, I was asleep, so I didn't answer. This morning I texted her and we talked for a while. It was nice but then all of a sudden she started to tell me how to love my life. Well, really she told me that she cared and didn't want me to ruin my life with the people I've been hanging out with. It may be true she might really care, but then I think if she really cared don't you think she would have called over all that time. Don't you think she would have at least called and checked up on me. No she didn't. And trust me I tried contacting her but after a while it wasn't worth it. Yet, today we talked for a while. Then tonight I went into Stop and Shop to get some things and she was working. We said our hellos and talked a while. Then we I left she texted me and so did Nikki, her girlfriend. They asked me if I wanted to hang out this weekend, and of course I accepted, knowing that in the long run I'll probaly be the one who gets hurt..again. I hope it's different, I hope they really care. I hope it won't be like the last time. Of course, I could confront her about this but something deep down stops me. I think it's because I'm so excited to have her in my life again that I don't want to do anything to screw it up. You may judge me for this and say that no one person is worth that much, but to me she is. She was my best friend, my sister. I know things will never be the way they were, and I've accepted that. Yet, it would be nice if we could be friends. I really miss her, I just don't want to get hurt again.

No comments: