Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow =/

snow Pictures, Images and Photos

So today we had a snow day..finally. It was okay except Naugatuck was off to which kind of sucked because I wanted the house to myself but whatever. It's finally snowing which is nice but my mom isn't home yet because she is stuck in the snow. Hopefully she'll get home okay because if she has trouble she isn't going to be in a good mood and were supposed to make cookies. I like making cookies I just wish she would be in a good mood for it. It's officially freezing in my house also. It's ridiculous I think I might actually freeze to death here. So this snow day did not turn out the way I planned, it wasnt as enjoyable as I wanted it to be. And I just foun out that tickets for this concert I want to go to are all sold out. Concerts are like my thing. I love going to them and this was my favorite band. I've already seen them but I would love to see them again. It kind of sucks I'm hoping I can find them somewhere else. Well I guess that's all I have to report.

9 days until my birthday =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! My family was off here too.
I was just as disappointed when I woke up cause I was expecting the house to myself as well.

But the snow is so gorgeous, isn't it?