Saturday, December 13, 2008

Life's A Bitch

So today were going to get our christmas tree. Which I love to do because then we get to decorate the tree and that is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. We were supposed to go at one and go and get it but of course my selfish father wants to wait until later because he has things to do. Well fuck him. Im going to go when I want to go. I find it funny that he thinks that he controls this house because in fact; it's me. It sounds like I'm being controlling but that's the truth. Things go as I want them no matter what he thinks or what he says. And what makes everything so much better is that he gets mad when I tell him what's actually going to happen like he has a choice. HA. yeah right. All my life I have had control why is it going to stop now. But what I like better is that I'll go along with his changes. But I'll be a total bitch all day which gets him really upset because he's such a drama queen. But I'll just be smiling because that's when he'll realize that he should have listened to me in the first place.


And in other news 15 days till my birthday. =]

No comments: