Saturday, December 6, 2008

Disadvantage

I hate how you treat me like I'm some pot smoking whore. Every time I go out you need to know everything. I understand your concerned but you act like I'm going to go and do something stupid. I'm smarter than that and you should know that. And what makes it worse is that you let him go off with complete strangers. I mean that's ridiculous. He is younger and way way way less mature. Plus you don't even know the people you're leaving him with. You don't even know their name. They could be rapists or killers. You don't know. But when I want to go out with a friend who you've known for over eleven years, you ask all these ridiculous questions. What does that say? It says that you don't trust me, and to my knowledge I haven't given you a reason to not trust me. I always do what I'm told and I always come home in one piece. You need to loosen up and recognize what your saying is unfair.

No comments: