Monday, December 22, 2008

Everything Happens for a Reason..Right?

Life doesn't always turn out the way you want it to and you have to learn how to except it and move on. I've always had trouble doing that because I never want good things to come to an end. Yesturday I had a lot of time to myself and I started thinking. I thought about all the past friendship I had lost and that the people that once meant everything to me, rarely even cross my mind anymore. When it comes down to it, it's very sad. All my life I've always had a group of friends that I was unusually close to, but I came to realize that the group of friends never stayed the same. I'd become close to people and they would move or we would eventually just become different people. I understand that over time people change. That's just a fact of life. Yet I've realized that some people that I used to love I no longer like at all. I can't understand what it was I loved so much about them. I spent almost everyday with them but when it comes down to true facts; what was it we talked about? What did we do? Because looking back we were always different, I never really truely fit in with anyone group. We had similarities and we got along, but I was always different. I either liked different music, or different activites. Not matter what is was there was always something that made me different from them. Even now with the group of friends I am really close with, I'm very different. They're concerned with what party to attend on the upcoming weekend and I care more about a paper that's due at school. I love them, I really do. But I have to ask myself, how long will it last? How long will we be able to stay as close as we are? Everything will change just like everything else has.

No comments: