Monday, October 13, 2008

Cherish the Small Things in Life, They Make all the Difference

Plain and Simple; today sucked. I had more homework to do and I was all prepared to do it, but then of course I got another stomach ache. I get them alot, I can barely even move, so I had alot of trouble concentrating. I finally got my report done though so that was good, plus I feel like i did really well on it. I did not get all that I wanted to get done though. I got done all that was due tomorrow though, which is good that way I'm not too behind. Plus my dog got loose today which does not happen often but when it does it's never my fault. It's always one of my other family members because they are not careful enough. Plus when she got loose my mom yelled at me when she was the one who did not shut the door tight enough. I'm so tired and the sad thing is it's only seven. The only thing that is keeping me awake is knowing that One Tree Hill is on tonight. =] It's the little things in life that really make the difference.

No comments: