Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Serenity

flowers Pictures, Images and Photos


These last few days I have been feeling unexplainable happy. Well, maybe that's not the word but I don't know how else to explain it. I feel loved and appreciated. I feel like I matter to people. I thank those around me that have been there for me these past few days you have really made them great. I feel untouchable. It's amazing because I haven't felt like this in awhile and strangely it's comforting. I just hope it lasts.

On another note, there's less than a month until I go to Florida for my cousins wedding. =] I'm very excited. I've been waiting for this trip for a long time and it's slowly approaching. I love weddings. It's a great time to spend time with family and just dress up and have fun. It's like an excuse to dance. I just hope everything on this trip goes smoothly. I really need a good vacation.

And lastly, I would just like to say that I've learned a lot in life. And lately I've been able to appreciate that. So I would just like to thank everyone who helped me get to where I am. I'm grateful for your patience and kindness and I hope that I've influenced your life also.

No comments: