Sunday, October 12, 2008

Road Block

So as I said in my previous blog I had lots to do today. Luckily I cleaned quickley and I did a good amount of homework, so then I made plans to go to dinner tonight with Mikki and Victor. I was going to ask my mom to bring us. But then my mom got home from work and I guess she had been in some kind of accident. I dont believe it was that bad because you can't even tell from her car but i wouldn't know because she came in and wouldn't even say boo to me. Now I know I should be sensative to her feelings or whatever but I can't when she won't tell me what happened. Plus now I can't go tonght which yes I know is very selfish of me to say, but now I can't ask her because she locked herself in her room, plus it would be kind of rude seeing as she's upset. But I was really looking foward to dinner. I haven't seen Victor in a while and we always have so much fun. Plus I've been sick in the house all week it would have been nice to get out and have some fun. I know it's horrible to say but like I'm kind of upset with my mother. I wish she would tell me what's up, that way I can see if I can at least go to Mikki's. Yet she won't answer me when i talk. I guess I should let her relax, I just wish my plans didn't have to be ruined too.

No comments: