Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's Coming Together Nicely.

Today I started to re-do my room. Well technically i didn't re-do it I started painting. Not painting my whole room, but painting little poems and song lyrics. It's coming out nice and I really like it because I haven't really had anything on my walls in a while. I took all my posters done at the beginning of the summer and then i put up my morbid drawing, yet my mom took those down a few weeks ago. So I've been contemplating what should go there for awhile. Then I decided that I really like it different poems and words if you will. So just like that I started to write down little paragraphs all around my room. Some are from songs I like, some are from One Tree Hill, and some are just little quotes I've read here and there. It's a very long process though because I have a very small room and so many words. Plus I have so many favorite quotes and songs that it's hard to choose, but I have and I'm satisfied for the most part. The only thing I'm worried about now is that my mom's going to make me take it all down. She doesn't like when I write on my walls, she says it's disrespectful, but I like it. It's more personal than a poster or words on a piece of paper. It's a lot more. It's who I am and it's how I feel and what I believe. Hopefully she'll accept it and move on. It's not permanent paint so if I ever did want to remove it I could. I finally feel like I'm taking back my room, and my life. Try and stop me.

No comments: