Monday, November 10, 2008

And I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane

Tomorrow we have no school which is always nice. I can catch up on all the sleep i lost this weekend except that i have a lot to do. I have to pack for Florida, do homework, update me and my cousin's ipod, and then i have to go to the store and pick up some last minutes things for my trip. So as much as I would love to, I can't relax. Which kinda sucks because I'm so tired. But I'll be running around all day. Wednesday I have school. Which I don't mind because I won't need to go Thursday or Friday. And I'm actually excited about Florida again. I know I keep changing my op ion but maybe I can use this time to relax and forget about life for awhile. I really need time like that. So, I'm actually looking forward to it. Plus I'll have a little extra money to buy some things from Disney. Sadly I'm a cheezy souvenir junky. =] I always buy those nick knacks that look so cute in the store but then when you get home you realize that you don't have any room for it. I know that all my friends up here will miss me but I think they can do without my presence for a few days =]

<333

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude imma miss you sooo much

Anonymous said...

i cant believe you're leaving me alone in gym. who am i supposed to talk to? not just in gym, too! well, have fun, me dear. come back soon!

Anonymous said...

& i love that song, by the way.