Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bigger Isn't Always Better.

Everyone expects life to go a certain way. Some dream of fairytales and some dream of freedom. Yet, everyone wants something out of life, whether they know it or not. As for me, I don't know what I want. I haven't for a while but does it really matter? Maybe the reason so many people aren't satisfied with life is because they are too full of greed. The more they want the more they suffer because they aren't happy with what they have and what they are given. People tend to want fancy objects, why i don't know? There are so many other people in the world that need so much more than we do, and yet they never get any of their necessary survival tools because we are too selfish. Now, I'm not saying that I'm perfect because there were a lot of moments in my life where I've bought something that was of no need to me. I was just being greedy. Lately I've realized that there are so many other people that need so much more than I do. So many more people that don't even have food or clothing and yet, I'm complaining I don't have the latest version of an iPod or cellphone. I'm trying more and more to appreciate the little things in life. Maybe if everyone could be a little more selfless the world could gradually become a happier place to live.

No comments: