Sunday, November 2, 2008

Life is a Journey

Photobucket

This week I've thought about a lot of different things and I've gone up and down about my opinions. I have been thinking more and more about the truth meaning of life and what really matters. I've realized that I shouldn't worry so much about the small things that later on won't really matter. I should just live for the moment and enjoy it. Later on in life in won't matter what grade I got on one test. It won't matter who i hung around with and what we did. It won't matter what I wore to a dance and it won't matter what people said about me. None of that will matter. The only things that will truly matter are the moments that took your breath away, or made you smile for the first time in a long time. The only people that will matter are the one's that are still with you, or the people that really impacted your life in an unforgetable way. You may not agree with me but that doesn't really matter because we all see life differently, and for me I've come to accept that life will go on, even if people judge me differently. All the stupid fights and pointless worrying isn't necessary. Life will go on even if it doesn't seem like it at first. Relax because in the end you won't even remember most of it. It'll all just be a blurr of what used to be and that'll be okay because you will know that you had some good moments, even if they all weren't worth remembering. Life is one big journey and we have to decide if were going to enjoy the scenery, or keep waiting and wishing for the end.

No comments: