Sunday, November 9, 2008

Things change, Accept it.

So today was our last show. And even though I have been so tired, I'm really really going to miss it. I'm gonna miss hanging out with such amazing people every night. They always make me smile. My life is going to be so different until the musical starts. I guess I'll find other shit to do but it won't be the same. But gradually I'll get used to things being back to "normal."

Ohh man where do i start with this one? What makes you have the right to call me the names that you did? Me and you have no future and no past as I'm concerned. You don't deserve to be in my life. You treated me wrong and abused my feelings towards you. You took advantage of me and now you say you love me. I don't need that. Not now, not ever. You don't deserve to make me happy. You and me are through and I don't appreciate the drunken phone calls. Move on with your life. What we had is over.

<3333

No comments: