Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good Times Gone

I returned home from Florida yesturday and I was so tired. We did so much in such a short time. It was a lot of fun. Friday we went to Epcot and that was a lot of fun. We didn't do all the rides but that was okay becuase I've been there before and we got to see all the countries. On Saturday I got to sleep in a little and then at night we went to the wedding. The wedding was in the most amazing spot, it was so beautiful. The reception was amazing too. The food was a little too fancy for my liking but the music was good and I got to spend time with my cousins. That night after we left we went back to the hotel and ordered pizza. That was all fun too because we got to talk and just spend time together. The next day we went to Magic Kingdom. It was freezing that day so not many people were at the park and the rides moved alot quicker. All in all we all had alot of fun. It was nice to be able to go and spend time with my family and just have a vacation.

No comments: