Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fuck You, You Whore.

You are such a whore. I never told you to your face because your my cousin, but after what you did you more then deserve that title. You were supposed to be her friend and then you go and date him like everything would be okay. It won't be okay, and i hope you know that. You betrayed her and I will not forgive you for it. Don't text me and tell me that everything is okay. Don't lie to me about it, that will just make it soo much worse. And do not ask me to hang out with you and him, that's more fucked up than anything. That would make me feel akward and you should know that. She's my best friend and you more than betrayed her so do not think I will take your side just becasue were family, it doesn't work like that. What you and him have is fake, and deep down you know that. He will always love her, they dated longer than 2 years and everyone knows that. And everyone respects that, but you her friend, doesn't. Fuck You.

No comments: