Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who I Am Hates Who I've Been

SAD GIRL Pictures, Images and Photos



I'm sorry but I would like to know why you think you can use me the way you plan to. You IM and I respond being a nice person and all, but you don't even make small talk, you just jump right into inappropriate questions. That's not me, that's not who I am anymore. I don't deserve to be treated like an object you can use to your liking. And the sad thing is I don't even have the "balls" to tell you off. I just make up some lie to get you to go away. And as soon as you know that I won't give you what you want you do go away. You never used to be like this. You changed and not for the better. We used to talk and be friends but you got greedy and you became an ass just like all the rest. I may not have been the best friend in the world but I don't deserve this and I don't need you. If I never saw you again that would be fine because honestly, you aren't worth my time, and never will be again.

No comments: