Friday, November 14, 2008

vacation.

today is my first full day in florida. yesturday was very hectic. our plane was delayed so we had to wait in the airport and then there was so much turbulence on a plane so i felt sick hours after we actualy landed. then when i got to florida i pulled out my camera and the screen was cracked, and im a picture whore so that was disappointing. but then me and my cousn went and hung out with our other cousins who we dont see that often so that was alot of fun. and today were going to epcot, so hopefully things will stay relaxed. other tha the traveling here my trip has been good so far, more to come later.

<333

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad your posting from florida. miss you lots. your favorite kevin bowman, kevin bowman

Anonymous said...

mel!
i'm so glad you're having fun.
and i'm sorry about your camera.
see you when you get home.