Saturday, November 8, 2008

That's All Folks

This week has been so crazy with all the time I've been spending at school rehearsing for the fall production. I'm not complaining though because I enjoy it. I enjoy the company of others around me and the feeling of safeness that I feel. There are some downsides including immature people who feel the need for an obsessive amount of attention and affection. Plus the lack of maturity in some of the others. But all in all I love it. I never feel better then when I'm with all of those people. They don't judge me or expect anything out of me. So, last night was our opening night and in my opinion it went well. Of course this morning I didn't want to roll out of bed I was so tired, but I got up knowing we had another show to do tonight. The show tonight went well also. We had a bigger crowd which is always positive. Afterward the cast had plans to go to friendlys but they wouldn't let us in. So we worked around this conflict and ended up at McDonald's. It was fun. It didn't matter that we were at a fast food restaurant all that mattered was that everyone was together having a good time. Though, tired beyond explanation, my weekend is still full. We have two more shows to do, and I don't doubt that they will be just as exciting.

In other news I leave for Florida on Thursday. I was really excited about going at first yet now it seems like everything else is going on that weekend and I'm going to miss it. I'll get over it, it's just disappointing. I'm going to make the best of Florida though. Most of my family will be there, and they're pretty amazing people. I just hope I'm not too tired.

For now that's basically my life and for the most part I'm enjoying it. I feel like I've found my place. (yes i realized how cheezy that sounds). But it's okay because for the first time in a while I can smile without feeling the pain. I can smile sincerely. It's nice. I don't want this feeling to ever go away.

No comments: