Saturday, September 20, 2008

All Alone with Nothing, Not Even the Memories

it's official there is like nothing left in my room. it's funny how she cleaned out my room because they gett all suspicious because i take down posters or decide to redecorate. yet they can change EVERYTHING. its funny it really really is. people think they know what's best for me but how can they know when i dont even know. Everyone thinks they know how to keep me safe but i hate to burst that buble but they dont. they arent even close. but applause to them for trying. the thing that gets me the most is that they took all my pictures..if i wasnt alone before i deff am now i dont even have the memories to remind me of better times. whatever i dont even give a fuckkk you can box up all my stuff and never leave me alone but let me tell you it makes now difference to me anymore.

No comments: