Monday, September 22, 2008

Don't Fear the Unknown, Embrace It

Photobucket



I'm over it. Over all of it. I'm over the pain, the drama, the fear, and the sadness. I've given up on all that. From now on I'm done feeling. I'm done caring. I'm done trying to fix things that are impossible to fix. It's not worth trying anymore. I'm going to sit here thinking about what was or what could have been. I'm not going to think about what will be or what is. I'm not going to think about any of it. I'm finished. Let life control me I'm done trying to take control because in the end its not worth it we all die anyways. Some sooner than others. People say that life is like a roller coaster but in fact that's not true. A roller costar is a ride you ride for about a minute or so and it gets all your adrenaline pumping. But life is much longer and a lot less fun. Plus at the end of a roller coaster you get to get off but with life it just ends, you never know when it's going to end or how. It just does. Some fear death. But why fear something that sets you free. Something that takes the pain of the world away. Me, I'm not afraid of death, I welcome it with open arms. Death is one thing I've never been afraid of because when you're dead you no longer feel the heaviness of the world. Your soul is light and it's free. You don't have to worry about anything. You aren't surrounded by misery. I've asked people why they fear death and some people say because it means your life is over. But i believe dying is the start of a better life. A carefree life. One full of peace and love. One where no matter what happens you always have hope. But i could be wrong death could be just as horrible as life, i don't know for certain. I can only hope. I can only hope that once i escape this life I'll move on to a better one.

No comments: