Wednesday, September 17, 2008

....

Photobucket


its killing me i cant think i cant feel its eating away at my skin. i cant live like this when will it end ? i dont know what to do. im numb no one can save i can only save myself i can only release myself from this misery i call life. it has to end it just has to. i cant do it anymore i cant pretend i cant keep the little feeling of hope i have left in my head its all over all of it the pain the suffering its needs to end and soon i cant go on wishing and wishing itll go away because it wont and it never will i need to stop pretending and just end it once and for all. im weak i cant survive like this.


Things i'll miss:
my familyy
my mom
my dogg
kevin bowman
the smell of the air after it had rained
the sound of thunder
music
the long trips to vermont
the taste of cotton candy at a county fair
&& the smell of addiction.

No comments: