Friday, September 12, 2008

you could have saved me
Today was the day i realized he wasn't just a friend to me. He was more, much much more. He was my savior, my comfort, my best friend, my everything. And i know this sounds like a typical girl falls for guy, guy doesn't notice girl, girl watches him from a distance, guy and girl fall in love at the end. But unlike this story we wont fall in love. Why? Because this is real life. My life. And in my life the girl never gets the right guy. She gets the guy that uses her for her body or the guy that trys to change who she is, the guy that puts her down and takes her confidence. Just for once i want it to be different i want to get the guy who loves me for me and wouldn't want me any other way. I want a guy to look at me like I'm the only person in the world who can make him smile. But I'm not getting my hopes up because i know that its all in my head. Ive created my own little fairytale. So I'll sit idly by doing nothing when deep down i know he may be the one that can save me. Because when he hugs me i never want him to let go. I feel safe, comforted, ..loved.

No comments: