Friday, September 19, 2008

You're the One I Need

Photobucket

You're my angel. My everything. You make me smile when all i want to do is cry. You make feel safe when I'm scared and lonely. You make me feel warm in a world so cold and dark. You always know what to say and when to say it. You always there for me even when i feel like I'm all alone. No matter what i do or say your always there for me. We may fight and not always agree but that's what makes us friends. You talk me out of the stupid things i want to do and you never expect anything in return. You never give up on me even when i've given up on myself. You make me feel like im the most important thing in the world and that i come first. I've never felt like that. I've always been second best but in your eyes i feel like i'm the greatest. Whether this is true or not doesnt matter, i dont want to know the truth. Because i dont want that feeling to ever disappear. I Love You. <3>

No comments: