Thursday, September 18, 2008

Do What Makes You Happy

people say that america is a free country but in truth it's a huge fucking lie. i say i dont need a hospital u say youll force me i have no say in what happens to me anymore. they make my decidions as if i dont have amind of my own. they say they need to keep me safe but who are they to decide whats safe the dont know me enough to determine that. they want me to give up two things i enjoy more than anything in the world just to keep me safe. but after its all said and done dont you agree that me not having those things to fall back on will just me back in the same place. i do. i dont think a hospital will change anything all it will do is make it worse. and im sorry but if i dont want to do something its stupid for you to think it will help me. you say it has helped others but im unique im not like anyone else. im me and i dont even know who me is because people keep trying to change me and tell me who i am. but you do what makes you feel better i wouldnt want to harm your perfect life. do what makes you and everyone else happy dont even consider my feelings or my wishes. you never have in the past..why start now?


P.S
dear you know who you are,
im sorry for over reacting last night i know you care about me and just dont want me to get hurt and i thank you.
i love you
love, me

No comments: