Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 1, When Will it End?

Today was the first day of that intensive outpatient program. Let me tell you it was horrible. I went and i tried and tried to keep a open mind but it was horrible. Every single other person there was stupid...like literallly stupid. They were all immature and they talk like they just learned english. This made the supervisors talk to everyone like they were 5. I hated it i was too mature for that. It made me want to screammm...like people seriously need to learn how to grow up. It was soo frustrating. Not only that but by the time i got home i was soo tired I didn't want to do anything which sucked because i had so much homework. I hate this. What makes it all worse is that I get barely any sleep at all. So I'm naturally tired anyway going to school and then right to this program doesn't help. It's just putting more stress on me. I feel like I'm slowly falling behind and I hate it. I hate having to leave school early every day. I know that the school will work with me but I want to do everything at the same speed as everyone else. I don't want special treatment. I want to attend school six hours a day and then be able to come home, do home work, and then still have time to relax. I'm too overwhelmed as it is I don't need any additional stress. I just want to go to school and live like any "normal" teenager. I hate it and I want things to go back.

No comments: