Monday, September 29, 2008

Screaming to the Deaf

why can't you see how much this is making me hurt. I'm telling you how much suffering this program is putting me through. Why can't you stop focusing on what you want and focus on what i want. What i need. You can't seem to grasp the fact that this program is fallin apart piece by piece. It's not helping at all. I cant relate to any of the other people. They dont understand me, nor do the doctors. They think they do, they try and analyze me and tell me whats wrong but they dont know all they have is book knowledge. They haven't expiernced what I've felt. Yet they sit there and tell me what will help and what I need to fix. I'm not perfect and I'm implying that I am I'm just saying that I know who I am and by knowing that I should know what helps me. Please just listen to what I'm saying, really listen. Don't listen and think that I'm just venting or complaining, because I'm not. I truly feel that in the end this program will put so much stress on me that one day I'll just give up, or I'll crack. Please listen I'm screaming for help and you can't hear me but your only listening to what you believe to be true.

No comments: