Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Better As a Memory

Have you ever wanted to just scream on the top of your lungs and fuck what everybody else thinks? I have. But i started to think, if i did would it really make a difference? Would anyone really take time out of their lives to listen? I don't believe they would. Sadly, i feel like this every day. I feel like i'm screaming for help but no one hears. They can't see my pain through their shallow eyes. They only see what they want to see. They only hear what they want to hear. There are a small amount of people who can hear me but are they really listening to what i'm saying, or are they hearing a lie? It's hard to really listen to someone when you have so much more important things to worry about. Homework. Sports. Lovers. Family. There's a list of things on your mind that are more important. But you'd think after all these years you'd make time for a "friend" who is in much need of your comfort. But you don't think. You only think of yourself. You dont want to bother with me when i'm in this state. You want me to become "normal" again so i can help you through your pointless problems about him. Well i'm done i cant be friends with a person who cares more about a guy who has betrayed you more times than i can even count. A guy who pressures you into sex and drugs. Go be with him and be happy. I'm fine without you. But let me just say that when you call me crying because he left you again i won't have sympothy for you. Not any at all. Becuase i need you now and you don't care. So that it's i'm done caring. All that's left of you and me is memories.

No comments: